Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing bro! Lucky they have the Hybrid! Wish I got to see the Hybrid in person as well! By any chance, did the Graphite Shadow Q50 have the Kacchu trim? I wanted to see more real world pics or even vids of those!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Wow, these photos are very interesting.

Because of the lighting and the angles, and I'm sure they've also been touched up lightly as well--they almost don't even look like the same Q50 we've seen in other photos.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ohhh thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks for sharing but please ask them to take those nasty azz front plates off...
I dont like the plate as well! I wonder where would be a nice place I can mount it that wont get me in trouble with the Popos! :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Nice pics!!

Thank goodness I live in a one plate state, because that front plate position would drive me crazy!

Also wonder how the Sport would look if they added a side body kit to make it look a little more different than the Non-Sport?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I live in a two plate state, I've never kept my front plate on and have never had a problem
Probably depends on the area! I still have my hide away plates though! Need to swap it out from my G! :D

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Sweet!!! Never knew those existed!!:eek:
Hehehe! Been using it for about 2-3yrs cuz I didnt want to get hassled by the cops and still wanted a clean front bumper, especially when shooting my car! Ran me $100 though!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Wow, these photos are very interesting.

Because of the lighting and the angles, and I'm sure they've also been touched up lightly as well--they almost don't even look like the same Q50 we've seen in other photos.
I was thinking the same thing. I thought the graphite was a 2013 that they put out for comparison. You can really see the G DNA in that picture.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
We don't have front license plates in PA but I was recently in California and saw someone had used their tow hook, with a mount to hold their license plate. This way they didn't have to drill not their bumper. Struck me as an interesting option to avoid drilling. Just figured I would throw that out there as an option along with Gbert's James Bond license plate ;)

Reactions: gbert15
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.