·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
The ORG needs o incorporate google translate or something for embedded videos. Lol

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ORG needs o incorporate google translate or something for embedded videos. Lol
Haha! I would love to have that though! When I was still checking out vids for the CLA most of the videos were german so I had to post the vid and someone in the forum would have to translate the gist if the video!

On a side note was talking today with a Vossen reo and said they will be getting a Q50 in July so I am really looking forward to fitments from them! :D

Reactions: GtoQ

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Understood the whole thing...Its in Polish...but the dude speaking is soo mono toned makes me ill.
Did they share any new info?

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Somehow this is my first time seeing this video but that color is elegant & very attractive on film. This also makes me wish I was able to have the same front lamps as shown (without the amber reflector on the side); unfortunately that seems to be Euro only :(

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
they need to change up their set. that Q looked like it had measles from the reflection off of those display banners.

Nice catch ob the non-amber lights. Missed that!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, the lights look much cleaner without those amber reflectors! Hmmmm....maybe itll be available on ebay at some point to swap! :D

Reactions: chicagokevo

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can always do what I did with my Nissan Titan to remove the amber lights! I will NOT be doing this on my Q50 though!!!

Nissan Titan Forum: Club Titan Forums - View Single Post - Headlight Mod - Part 1 Complete
Dang! That would be too much work baking the headlights and everything! If I were to blackout the housing in the process I would do it but this time I dont think ill be blacking out the housing anymore since the headlights are already nicely matched with the Q50! Also, i can always resell my OEMs! Especially to those retrofitters around socal! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.