Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
It looks nice. I was looking at the foglight and I noticed part of it is covered on top by a chrome piece. I have a feeling this actually blocks light from heading too far up and preventing it from blinding people. Might actually get a cutoff line from that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It looks nice. I was looking at the foglight and I noticed part of it is covered on top by a chrome piece. I have a feeling this actually blocks light from heading too far up and preventing it from blinding people. Might actually get a cutoff line from that.
never thought about that, infiniti is slowly releasing video's on the Q50 so maybe they'll show how exactly the fog function with what you mentioned.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good eye i actually never noticed that especially for that function. We could thank Infiniti for these small yet important features.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really like the new headlights too :D
Here are some moore photos I can find on google.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Might be a silly complaint but I hope they upgraded the projector for the sedan. I've always complaint that the G37 sedan projector was disappointing vs the G37 coupe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts