Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't really know where the original image came from, but it was posted on Woody's Car Site.

Probably from some Japanese car magazine, the image is distorted.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I hope it's just the rendering, but I'm not really digging the high door/window lines. Reminds me of the new camaro and that car sucks ass.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I hope it's just the rendering, but I'm not really digging the high door/window lines. Reminds me of the new camaro and that car sucks ass.
Yeah not diggin it either the proportions seem off...and if it has the line of sight issues the camaro has def will not be an option for my wife .... Tt camaro is A POS!!!!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Infiniti doesn't exist in Japan. They are all Nissans the G in Japan is the Nissan skyline...
This is post 4 in the thread ... I posted it
From the look of the image is warped like someone had mentioned but the windows do look a bit small. Not exactly sure what car this is. Why would there be a nissan badge on it.
See post #4

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
That's some awesome rendering. But it looks more like a Q50 coupe rather than a true Q60, which I would imagine will be a lot more distinctive. It has a kind of Audi A5/S5 sort of shape to it which I like.

Either way, whoever did the render did a great job in general.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ok sooo yu guys are saying the g coupe doesnt look like a g sedan with two doors??? Just cuz the q50 & the q60 have two seperate names doesnt mean they are gonna look like two tottally diferent models. Im pretty sure, almost positive, the q60 will look like "a q50 with two doors"... we have to wait n see

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's some awesome rendering. But it looks more like a Q50 coupe rather than a true Q60, which I would imagine will be a lot more distinctive. It has a kind of Audi A5/S5 sort of shape to it which I like.

Either way, whoever did the render did a great job in general.
Yes I agree it has the bold look of a A5 coupe look to it. I find that it looks similar from the rear view. This Q60 coupe render looks on point. If it comes out looking like that i think I might get a change of heart and jump ship, sorry Q50 :(

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yes I agree it has the bold look of a A5 coupe look to it. I find that it looks similar from the rear view. This Q60 coupe render looks on point. If it comes out looking like that i think I might get a change of heart and jump ship, sorry Q50 :(
Oh, I agree.

Although the actual Q60 is likely to look nothing like this, I must say, if it did, I'd probably have to check out the Q60 as well too. :D

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Ok so you guys are saying the g coupe doesn't look like a g sedan with two doors? Just because the q50 & the q60 have two separate names doesn't mean they are gonna look like two totally different models. I'm pretty sure, almost positive, the q60 will look like "a q50 with two doors"... we have to wait and see.
Yep, pretty sure it will be more distinctive than this. Notice how no renders or track testing photos have leaked yet? But they must be working on it as we speak. It will be a surprise.

Go look at the original (2003) coupe vs. sedan. About the only thing they shared was the hood line and headlights. Everything else was distinct, including the door handles (which I think were very slightly redesigned 350z's). I still miss the sharp, flat rear shelf of the 2003 coupe. Dat ass.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep, pretty sure it will be more distinctive than this. Notice how no renders or track testing photos have leaked yet? But they must be working on it as we speak. It will be a surprise.

Go look at the original (2003) coupe vs. sedan. About the only thing they shared was the hood line and headlights. Everything else was distinct, including the door handles (which I think were very slightly redesigned 350z's). I still miss the sharp, flat rear shelf of the 2003 coupe. Dat ass.

Uh dude...? They EXACTLY the same...
of course the roofline is gonna be slimmer on the coupe. Thats natural but still they look the same man

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.