Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is apparently a leak of a sketch by Alfonso Albaisa, Infiniti's executive design director showing his design idea for the Q90 flagship that would compete against the S class and 7 series. It certainly implies there is a Q80 coupe in the works as well that would fall between the Q70 and Q90. I really like the looks, but of course I'm a sucker for those angry eye headlights. That being said, I hope they don't fall into that "different sizes of the same type of sausage" trap. Hopefully it will have a little more to differentiate it from a Q50 in production than what this picture suggests, especially with the fog light treatment.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
That's actually old... lol. Showed up a couple months after the Q50 debuted. I don't think its indicative of what the flagship will look like. The Q50 itself is like a bridge in terms of where Infiniti is going design wise. If you look at the Q30 concept you can get a better idea of the new design language they're heading towards. That sketch def looks like a stretched Q50.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
It's from months ago, but this sketch has a few characteristics that JdN said would define their new styling language- more crispness and a more pronounced wedge. I am excited to see where this goes. Q30 shares some similarities with the above sketch, which is not quite as rounded in the hood and corners as the Q50:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
It's from months ago, but this sketch has a few characteristics that JdN said would define their new styling language- more crispness and a more pronounced wedge. I am excited to see where this goes. Q30 shares some similarities with the above sketch, which is not quite as rounded in the hood and corners as the Q50:

I'm guessing that I've got one more new car in my life. 360 HP wouldn't be a good idea when I'm 75. This car looks like a nice "finale.":)

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, darn, I had searched the threads and didn't see the pic anywhere so I thought I was sharing something new, but here I am sharing old news.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.