Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Add your comments here...I think you can get great price on Q50 because July sales for Infiniti is down
(see attached):

infiniti2013julynumbersdown_zps22a48ca7.jpg Photo by cvipgo | Photobucket
Sales where horrible in July due to lack of inventory.. the fall of was the G sedan which is Infiniti's volume car and most dealers basically sold out of.. but using your logic would proof the opposite effect on Q50 pricing. Dealers survive off profit.. volume is great.. but profit is key. So wouldnt dealers need to "make up" for a bad July?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
You think July sales may be down because of the release of the Q50?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I wouldn't be too worried. The Q50 will def get things back in order. The G Sedan alone used to move 6k units on a good month, as seen in July 2012. Once it hits its stride Infiniti will be posting record sales. This is the first time in a while that they will have two volume models, the Q50 and QX60, which is doing pretty well. Also take into account the G37 will still be on lots for a while. So if the G37 can move +/-1000 units per month, the Q50 4000-5000, and the QX60 continues to move 2500+ units.... their already moving more cars than they sold this month not including all of their other models! Infiniti will be okay, its just a transition moment for them.

The only thing that could hold the Q50 is terrible lease deals. Hopefully they are not too high, but it is a possibility from what some of you guys have been saying. Even still it should still do okay.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I disagree. I drove to 3 Infiniti dealerships over the last couple weeks, and all of them were full of G37's...I'm talking a LOT.
Maybe in Texas. We have FIVE total.. and we are consistently top 10, if not top 5 in the entire country. The whole northeast dealt with the same issue this month.. w)northeast was down over 40% over last year.. 6 to 7 of Infiniti's top 10 dealers are in the north east... and the difference was G's when you look at our numbers

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sales were down not because of supply of Infinitis but there's lot of pressure from competition in the $50k range for fully loaded cars and not getting Q50 released made things worst. Dealers or Infiniti can not make all the money on one model. It's my opinion that Q50 can be bought at alteast 5-8% below MSRP. As for people, Infiniti name or the logo still is not in same class (general public opinion) as top names like BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc but Mazda, Hyundai etc are loading their cars with electronic gadgets & goodies for lot less price. Public perception is key to marketing success which translate to sales. I think once Q50 gets into consumers hands and you start seeing Q50 commercials then may be things may turn around for Infiniti.
Dealers have expenses to meet and they will sell cars at lowest profit margins to pay their bills.

I am personally like Infinitis but I am not going to pay MSRP and has never paid MSRP for any of my Infiniti.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sales were down not because of supply of Infinitis but there's lot of pressure from competition in the $50k range for fully loaded cars and not getting Q50 released made things worst. Dealers or Infiniti can not make all the money on one model. It's my opinion that Q50 can be bought at alteast 5-8% below MSRP. As for people, Infiniti name or the logo still is not in same class (general public opinion) as top names like BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc but Mazda, Hyundai etc are loading their cars with electronic gadgets & goodies for lot less price. Public perception is key to marketing success which translate to sales. I think once Q50 gets into consumers hands and you start seeing Q50 commercials then may be things may turn around for Infiniti.
Dealers have expenses to meet and they will sell cars at lowest profit margins to pay their bills.

I am personally like Infinitis but I am not going to pay MSRP and has never paid MSRP for any of my Infiniti.
You're right.. and would of course know better than me.. I'm exiting the thread before I get in trouble.. keep the good vibes on the forums.. good luck with your 8% discount though, please screen shot your contract as proof when you make that purchase

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're right.. and would of course know better than me.. I'm exiting the thread before I get in trouble.. keep the good vibes on the forums.. good luck with your 8% discount though, please screen shot your contract as proof when you make that purchase
FYI: I already have VPP deal (better than 8%)... so I wouldn't post my numbers to give you all heart burn:>!:p

·
Registered
325 Posts
FYI: I already have VPP deal (better than 8%)... so I wouldn't post my numbers to give you all heart burn:>!:p
VPP.. great negotiating lmao.. and there's about an 85% chance that its still less than 8% discount depending on exact build... the "burn" is kind of off set for VPP.. congratulations on getting what any moron you work with could get without surfing the net for internal doc's from Infiniti lol. Im sorry, im done.. off the clock, kids are asleep, and im having a few beers to relax.. just amusing myself

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
8%? Most are not getting it 8 dollars below. Not the first week anyway. But he's got super top secret sources that he never names so maybe one of them is giving him his special deal.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
VPP.. great negotiating lmao.. and there's about an 85% chance that its still less than 8% discount depending on exact build... the "burn" is kind of off set for VPP.. congratulations on getting what any moron you work with could get without surfing the net for internal doc's from Infiniti lol. Im sorry, im done.. off the clock, kids are asleep, and im having a few beers to relax.. just amusing myself
See you are already feeling bad....sorry :p may be you need get your amusement elsewhere than on the forum.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
8%? Most are not getting it 8 dollars below. Not the first week anyway. But he's got super top secret sources that he never names so maybe one of them is giving him his special deal.
Because mostly people are impatient and jumping the gun... that's why:confused:
Jealously will never make you happy Mr Principal.

See you are already feeling bad....sorry :p may be you need to find your amusement elsewhere than on the forum.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Because mostly people are impatient and jumping the gun... that's why:confused:
Jealously will never make you happy Mr Principal.
I'm not jealous, I simply don't believe anything you say, that is when I can even understand anything you're saying. Obviously people who wait a while will get better deals, that's just common sense. I'm willing to pay more to get the car I want when I want it. Life's too short to be dickering over 500 bucks.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you don't understand then why do u keep respond to anything I post?
Gr8, do what's good for you and I wish and hope you get your Q50 soon that may help your abraisive attitude, which took a nose dive when you couldn't get your vrr q50 last month, which what I told you. Right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.