Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: Nissan Sets November U.S. Sales Record with 10.7% Increase - U.S. Sales Reports - Nissan Online Newsroom

(Quote).......Already, sales of Nissan vehicles have exceeded 1 million as of Dec. 1, at 1.035 million units, surpassing the total for all of 2012, the company said. The Infiniti Division reported a 10.5 percent increase for the month, with strong sales of the new Q50 sport sedan and QX60 large crossover.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...-Nissan-GM-Chrysler-among-best?nclick_check=1

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
FINALLY hitting its stride!

The all-new Infiniti Q50 saw deliveries of 5,891 units in November, one of the strongest ever monthly sales of a single Infiniti model. Overall sales of Infiniti sports sedans, which include the Infiniti G37, rose more than 85 percent to a total of 7,174, bringing the automaker's sales of luxury passenger cars up 43.5 percent for the month.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Count me in this buyer statistic for last weekend in November !

"The all-new Infiniti Q50 continues to create considerable showroom traffic," said Michael Bartsch, Infiniti Americas vice president. "Sales at Infiniti retailers this past weekend were greater than any in our history, helping make this the best November since our founding in 1989."

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have any InTouch problems....:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
That must be a painful wait. They said sales would start in summer, and it was nearly fall. They said fall would bring the smartphone apps and it's nearly winter.

Still, I can't gripe too much. Despite my car choice, I still look at Intouch as being much cooler and having greater potential than the tech in my car. The big color monitor in my dash feels mature and all grown up but it can't do as much and Lexus doesn't seem like Enform needs any updates, ever. If it ain't broke don't fix it rather than the "here's the future" that Infiniti is going for.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That must be a painful wait. They said sales would start in summer, and it was nearly fall. They said fall would bring the smartphone apps and it's nearly winter.

Still, I can't gripe too much. Despite my car choice, I still look at Intouch as being much cooler and having greater potential than the tech in my car. The big color monitor in my dash feels mature and all grown up but it can't do as much and Lexus doesn't seem like Enform needs any updates, ever. If it ain't broke don't fix it rather than the "here's the future" that Infiniti is going for.
Not painful to all. I don't see me using it when it's out anyway. I may be the only one, but I am fine with my iPod, XM Radio, HD Radio, and don't spend enough time in the car to have Pandora or Facebook. So....I am OK.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Awesome month for the Q50... but the 3/4 Series is untouchable... they sold 13,148 3/4 Series while Infiniti sold 13,152 cars total for the month! What are they doing to move that many of those cars! Still doesn't take away from the Q50s good month, but WOW!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Awesome month for the Q50... but the 3/4 Series is untouchable... they sold 13,148 3/4 Series while Infiniti sold 13,152 cars total for the month! What are they doing to move that many of those cars! Still doesn't take away from the Q50s good month, but WOW!
Well c'mon. It's just how it is.

BMW has an established fanbase and an incredibly deep marketing and promotional game that has influenced their perception extremely well over the last few decades. IMO, Infiniti is still trying to hit their stride in the higher leagues. Most people still aren't aware that they exist due to their lack of familiarity and prestige among the performance segment.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Well c'mon. It's just how it is.

BMW has an established fanbase and an incredibly deep marketing and promotional game that has influenced their perception extremely well over the last few decades. IMO, Infiniti is still trying to hit their stride in the higher leagues. Most people still aren't aware that they exist due to their lack of familiarity and prestige among the performance segment.
I agree, Infiniti is definitely behind when it comes to recognition. But The thing I wonder is how does Infiniti manage to outsell Lexus in this class when the same can be said in terms of recognition compared to Lexus (This month: Q50 5891 vs IS 3973). And when the M was hot, it also outsold the GS for a short period of time. I think we may underestimate Infiniti's brand recognition, although it is def still behind. I really think its a matter of an incomplete lineup... and in comparison to Lexus, they are missing an RX equivalent, because to be honest Lexus sales aren't all that great without the RX.

It should be interesting once Infiniti refreshes its lineup completely to see where their will sales go. Def think passing up Audi will be a cake walk being that they almost surpassed them this month.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
The Q30 will probably be huge in Europe but the Q60 is where the real interest (and mystery) lies. Every time I mention Infiniti my friends ask when the new coupe is coming out, what it looks like, how much HP, etc.. Even people that aren't really fans, after seeing the Q50, really want to see what the new coupe has in store.

Infiniti should start teasing the new Q60 soon, right? I haven't seen anything, anywhere yet. That kind of secrecy makes me think it's an ace up their sleeve.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.