Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email from Infiniti stating that they are providing InTouch Premier Services for free for 3 months. It must be activated by June 30, 2020. I never used it but it's free for what that's worth. I'm guessing everyone is getting this email?

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,366 Posts
Yes, I received the same email today, too.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Same here.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I received the same as well. Too bad this couldn't have been offered to start in November. I would get a lot of use out of remote starting from my phone during winter :D

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,663 Posts
Did somebody say free?

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Yeah, makes them look like they are doing "something" that costs them virtually nothing. Deleted the email right after I read it.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I must be a U.S. thing, have not received any information here, like Pill said big deal.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport AWD
1,366 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Just more data collection on top of whatever is collected from cellphones and other smart devices.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,663 Posts
But if you use it, you get to be a handsome middle-aged white guy with a good looking minority girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
But if you use it, you get to be a handsome middle-aged white guy with a good looking minority girlfriend.
Wait...how did you know I was handsome and white and...wait...the wife doesn't know about the girlfriend. How did you find out?

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait...how did you know I was handsome and white and...wait...the wife doesn't know about the girlfriend. How did you find out?
You didn't see the pictures posted on Instagram?

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I want to first know which minority. Do I get a choice or is it random?

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You didn't see the pictures posted on Instagram?
Well brush my teeth and call me smiley....it was maxlegends mom in the picture!

You devil, you!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You guys are a conspiratorial, cranky bunch!

I find the service useful. I like the remote starting from my phone. I like sending a google map to car from a computer. I also like mapping out a multiple stop route on Infiniti Owner Portal and sending that to the car. Its a good way to map out a route for just going on a fun drive.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I didn't get the email....probably wouldn't go for it even if I did. The only thing I like is remote start but don't need it from my phone as my FOB does it just fine.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts