Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The remote start already has a range of 197 feet. I'm not sure I see a reason to be able to start the car from 100+ miles away with InTouch Services.

·
Registered
663 Posts
The remote start already has a range of 197 feet. I'm not sure I see a reason to be able to start the car from 100+ miles away with InTouch Services.
Lots of uses, what if you work in a building with lots of obstructions? Maybe you're on your last ski run of the day and want to have the car warm and windows defrosted when you get there?

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Don't work in a building. Don't ski.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Don't work in a building. Don't ski.
Are you saying since you don't have a need for it no one else should either? Or were you saying that you in particular do not have a need for it? Or are you saying that people shouldn't work in buildings or ski?

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I have no need for the InTouch Services Premier. I never used it when I had it free for a year after buying the car either. It costs $156/year for four years and then $300/year after that. I could care less if someone wants to pay that much for it if they feel they are getting that much value out of it. For my needs, it's a waste of money.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have no need for the InTouch Services Premier. I never used it when I had it free for a year after buying the car either. It costs $156/year for four years and then $300/year after that. I could care less if someone wants to pay that much for it if they feel they are getting that much value out of it. For my needs, it's a waste of money.
I got a free year when I upgraded from 2G to 3G, I agree it's a total waste. Way better off with an aftermarket solution.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
2,663 Posts
Hmmm... haven't received the e-mail. And I know they have my address because I get other stuff from them.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,464 Posts
I got the email. Saved it, considered it, but realized it's one more thing to figure out. I had it free for a year and never activated it. Never needed it. AAA premier card in my wallet. May not be as good, but haven't used that in 20 years either.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very interesting. I'm a subscriber (mostly for the car starter in winter), so I wonder if I could cancel and get this offer?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Very interesting. I'm a subscriber (mostly for the car starter in winter), so I wonder if I could cancel and get this offer?
I would think that wouldn't be worth the hassle. You could always cal them up and ask for a discount in lieu of the offer.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I suspect they are betting on sign-ups for this freebie to forget to cancel it once the monthly billing starts, or be so excited about life getting back to (somewhat) normal that they won't notice the billing on the credit card statement. Those of you paying every month currently will get no COVID relief from your payments.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
You could care less? So, it is possible for you to care less than you care now? So you’re saying... Never mind, just busing balls. Your posts kick ass. InTouch premiere is of no value to me either. I’m just drunk posting.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
You could care less? So, it is possible for you to care less than you care now? So you’re saying... Never mind, just busing balls. Your posts kick ass. InTouch premiere is of no value to me either. I’m just drunk posting.
That doesn't look to me like you're drunk.

·
Super Moderator
2,663 Posts
lol. I've had to hold back on this one, twice now I think. And I was very proud of myself, thank you Fate. :p But, since you brought it up first... lol.... yeah, so A53, if you are trying to say that you currently don't care at all for something, not even in the slightest, then the expression should be that you couldn't care less. Meaning, you care so little, that you've hit absolute caring rock bottom and you have no more caring to give. ;)

Not drunk - yet (it's early) 10:30pm ;)

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
lol. I've had to hold back on this one, twice now I think. And I was very proud of myself, thank you Fate. :p But, since you brought it up first... lol.... yeah, so A53, if you are trying to say that you currently don't care at all for something, not even in the slightest, then the expression should be that you couldn't care less. Meaning, you care so little, that you've hit absolute caring rock bottom and you have no more caring to give. ;)

Not drunk - yet (it's early) 10:30pm ;)
I definitely could care less than I indicated but I reserve that for a very special circumstance here (read: an individual).

·
Super Moderator
2,663 Posts
I definitely could care less than I indicated but I reserve that for a very special circumstance here (read: an individual).
Lol. Ok, as long as you have some existing level of caring, no matter how slight, then "I could care less" is appropriate. ;)

·
Registered
446 Posts
21 - 40 of 60 Posts