Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a factory black grille and an ams/infiniti heat exchanger. Anyone else have 83 of those plastic body panel push pin thingies left over after that? 😂

Vehicle Car Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Lol there’s always left over fasteners. Good work on the install!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I've never used an air lift tool before so that was fun. Had to top off the coolant reservoir a couple of times after the install and made sure to burp the HE when done. But it everything seems to be working fine. Either that or my excitement has me overlooking two cooked water pumps lol.

Reactions: SkylineDreamz

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Lmao, nah I doubt you cooked the pumps. It’s not as scary a job as people think, it’s just messy and important to get it right. Sounds like you did

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really need to find some spare time in my life...

Product Revolver Input device Trigger Gadget

Gadget Gas Font Machine Rectangle

Reactions: Aiexbadboy

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,857 Posts
Yeah you do!! Get on it! Lol it drives me crazy to have new toys just sitting around
He's a disciple of the ptatohed school of procrastination.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, okay. You guys have shamed me into putting in the low pressure fuel pump. So that's done now.

On that note, I hope whichever engineer decided to put the IPDM in that crap location gets bitten by their dog when they get home.

Reactions: SkylineDreamz

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD (w/Bose & Nav)
637 Posts
Okay, okay. You guys have shamed me into putting in the low pressure fuel pump. So that's done now.

On that note, I hope whichever engineer decided to put the IPDM in that crap location gets bitten by their dog when they get home.
And whoever put the passenger LDP O2 sensor connector where it is!

Reactions: BlaQBetty

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got the trans mount installed! Haven't driven it yet. Crazy how much I was able to flex the stock one with just my hands though.

Have a couple of work meetings, then gotta take my daughter to gymnastics. Then I finally have some me time and going to install the subframe collars and diff brace.

Yay for progress!

Automotive tire Tire Bumper Gas Composite material

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aaannnddddd life got in the way again today. Took Friday off. Just have to go buy a beta fish and hopefully get the rest of this done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Also, have some thoughts about the trans mount. Will post soon.

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD (w/Bose & Nav)
637 Posts
Reactions: BlaQBetty
1 - 17 of 17 Posts