Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
This looks more like a sign of a terrible insurance company. I guess I have a hard time believing that this is a common thing, but I'm interested to hear from others.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,817 Posts
Canada is like a foreign country...oh wait...

·
Registered
237 Posts
None sense, insurance co tried not to pay the claim and they were looking for reasons. Mods had nothing to do with it. Eventually they paid which means the insurance co was bluffing lol

·
Registered
Had 2017 Red Sport 400, 17 Silver Sport, 14 Hybrid and 14 Base 3.7.
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
Had 2017 Red Sport 400, 17 Silver Sport, 14 Hybrid and 14 Base 3.7.
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
None sense, insurance co tried not to pay the claim and they were looking for reasons. Mods had nothing to do with it. Eventually they paid which means the insurance co was bluffing lol
They were Challenged, and lost. It's more the lease companies that are putting pressure on the Insurance Co.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,865 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Is this a thing?

I got AAA in the states and they cover modified parts so long as you have the receipts for it.

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,817 Posts
Maybe the leasing companies (the owners of the car) are putting pressure on the insurance companies to not cover certain modifications in hopes that it discourages hack "mechanics" (shops and lessees) that don't know what they are doing from subjecting damage to their property.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts