Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody come across one with the Infiniti logo? Saw a few on ebay, but they look suspect.....pic attached of what I have now

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, unfortunately I ask out of necessity. The wife's key fobs have traditionally taken a beating.....I'm trying to get ahead of this one

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I was at my local Infiniti yesterday. They sell them (in a variety of colors) for $7.00.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I was at my local Infiniti yesterday. They sell them (in a variety of colors) for $7.00.
What she is trying to say is, don't go to her local Infiniti looking for any pink ones, because she bought every one of them!! :D:D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
What she is trying to say is, don't go to her local Infiniti looking for any pink ones, because she bought every one of them!! :D:D
HAHAHAHA!! Listen smarty pants! I did NOT buy a pink rubber cover for my key fob. I bought a pink key chain!! :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
HAHAHAHA!! Listen smarty pants! I did NOT buy a pink rubber cover for my key fob. I bought a pink key chain!! :p
It's okay we won't say anything if you do go crazy with pink, we'll still accept you as part of our community :D haha

All pink err thang.

I actually think it would be sweet if there were Mary Kay Edition Infiniti Q50's for women

I would get my girl one.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
It's okay we won't say anything if you do go crazy with pink, we'll still accept you as part of our community :D haha

All pink err thang.

I actually think it would be sweet if there were Mary Kay Edition Infiniti Q50's for women

I would get my girl one.
HA! Thanks!!! The funny thing is, I'm not a diehard pink fan but once you put pink in your blonde hair, it's an assumption by many...so I completely embrace it! :p I have to say, NOT a fan of a pink car though. A little TOO much...even for me. ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Check with your dealer. Mine gave me two. I've either thrown them away or their sitting in a drawer somewhere, but I believe most dealers have a steady supply.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup, that's where I got the one pictured in my original post....no Infiniti logo though

·
Registered
407 Posts
HA! Thanks!!! The funny thing is, I'm not a diehard pink fan but once you put pink in your blonde hair, it's an assumption by many...so I completely embrace it! :p I have to say, NOT a fan of a pink car though. A little TOO much...even for me. ;)
Okay you passed the test, at least we dont have some crazy pink fan on the forum here :D Would you ever go with any pink accessories in your car?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Okay you passed the test, at least we dont have some crazy pink fan on the forum here :D Would you ever go with any pink accessories in your car?
Probably not!! I'm not 23, I'm 43! Ha Although Gbert, Aggie or someone else may point out that I did have eyelashes on my G37S (headlights). That added character!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! :p

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, I actually called your dealer for a little recon. They said they had them made so it's not an Infiniti "corporate" thing. My dealer said they liked them and might look into it.....I guess I'll scour ebay to find one

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks, I actually called your dealer for a little recon. They said they had them made so it's not an Infiniti "corporate" thing. My dealer said they liked them and might look into it.....I guess I'll scour ebay to find one
My rep brought out a box and asked me which colors i wanted, but then I saw them in a display cabinet with other Infiniti stuff as if they were for sale. Probably a stupid question, but did you ask if you could buy any from them? I selected the "clear" and a black one... Can't find the black at the moment but I'm sure it's here somewhere. I'm not going to use them, so if those colors interest you, you're welcome to them. You could pm your address and I'll send them off to you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I actually asked them if I could buy a few, the parts manager said that they are basically out of stock and he's unsure when a new order might be coming since the relationship they had with the vendor they used initially kinda went south. Sending you a pm now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.