Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife just took possession of he Q50 today and as far as I can tell the intouch app is not compatible with her Verizon Galaxy S4? Correct me if im wrong but it does not show up in playstore on her phone and when I look it up on the pc it says it is not compatible. Is there a good number I can call to confirm with Infiniti?

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
The InTouch app has not been released to the Play Store yet for the US. This is why you are running into problems. I have an S4. When I did get a copy of the app and sideloaded it, I ran into bluetooth problems. So, it is not ready for prime time.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
What happened to my post?

anyways i had to APK the app, but it works 100% of the time, little infiniti intouch icon pops up in my notification bar when im connected via bluetooth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried side loading the apk file from the dropbox link in the other thread and when i try to load it i get "there is a problem parsing the package" as far as i can tell my sucrity setting are set right.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
you have to make sure your phone is set so non playstore apps are able to be installed. find the apk online yourself. maybr the one in the link doesnt work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, I finally got the apk file loaded on my phone. I did not register it yet. the car is my wife's and she will be the primary drive. can I have the infiniti intouch app loaded and registered on both of our phones to her car or should I just do hers?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got both phones set up but when it asked if I was the owner I said yes. It connects but says someone else is already registered as the owner and to call, I did not do that yet. It did the same thing with my wife's phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.