·
Registered
697 Posts
Is not in the app store

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I would not even try :

" Here's a link for InTouch v1.1.5, update dated Feb. 24th. I've installed it, but I haven't noticed anything different from v1.1.1. You may need to uninstall then install the new version."

Preview currently unavailable. To view this file, please download it below.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is not in the app store
I actually found it in the Apple AppStore after changing my country to France in iTunes. I've downloaded it to my Mac, but haven't installed it.

The Android version doesn't do anything different than v1.1.1. I just wanted to provide it in case someone could figure out how to bring life to the app and their Q. I tried to use the new version as a British owner -- I even went as far as to create an InTouch account on the European Infiniti Owner's portal. No go! I need to have a valid European VIN number.

Hopefully someone figures this out...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just installed the iPhone/iPad version of InTouch a moment ago, and I'm going to test it out at my next break. I'll share the results of those tests if there's something to share.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.