2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,477 Posts
Intouch how do I get started?
Here.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Extremely difficult to get straight answers on this forum. Unfortunately there is a absolute shocking amount of nonsense on the forum and finding answers to your questions can be extremely difficult. Using the search option can be fruitful or frustrating with topics that notoriously drift off subject on this forum.

New members join daily with different experiences and ideas. So just ask your question and offer as much information as possible. Hopefully you’ll get the answer you’re looking for.

Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
Extremely difficult to get straight answers on this forum.
Actually, it was 'extremely difficult' to get a straight question from post #1. Simply asked him to help us help him. What is your answer to his question?

Reactions: Avedis53

·
Registered
742 Posts
Actually, it was 'extremely difficult' to get a straight question from post #1. Simply asked him to help us help him. What is your answer to his question?
That’s simple.

My answer is to not bully, berate or humiliate new members.

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
That’s simple.

You didn't answer OP's question and you didn't answer my question. :p

·
Registered
742 Posts
You didn't answer OP's question and you didn't answer my question. :p
You’re question was definitively answered.

It would behoove you to read my response to the OP.

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
You’re question was definitively answered.

It would behoove you to read my response to the OP.
What is your answer to the OP's post #1 question?

·
Registered
742 Posts
What is your answer to the OP's post #1 question?
That’s simple.

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
That’s simple.

I'll remind you, this is what he asked. Do you have an answer or not? Sounds like no. ?

"Intouch how do I get started?"

Personally, I didn't understand the question. So, I asked for additional clarity, so that we may help him. Sounds like you understood his question and no clarity is needed. So, then, please do answer his question. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I'll remind you, this is what he asked. Do you have an answer or not? Sounds like no. ?

Personally, I didn't understand the question. So, I asked for additional clarity, so that we may help him. Sounds like you understood his question and no clarity is needed. So, then, please do answer his question. Thank you.
Who are you talking to? I don't see it. Is there someone that I may have hidden???

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,585 Posts
Who are you talking to? I don't see it. Is there someone that I may have hidden???
If you've blocked anyone, it's probably one of them.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
742 Posts

And you’re a moderator?

I understand you and a few pals attempt to control the forum and clearly you endorse a certain member that has bullied and berated new members. At least the two of you have increased your post count today. This will help your pal during his audition to become a moderator just like you.

Simple thing on automotive forums . If you don’t like the question or member just ignore it. That is unless you’re involved in some strange post count contest or auditioning to be a moderator.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Here we have the 3rd member of the little club. Cute responses also.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,930 Posts
I'm guessing you have an Infiniti Q50/60, mybe a G37?

The intouch has changed a bit from the G37.. as you can see in my signature I have a 2018 Q50 Red Sport AWD.

The best way to get an idea of the system is to read the documentation that should be in your glove box.

Then if you get stuck, try to be specific in your request. Like "Where and how do I change the drive settings in my Personal mode", and make sure we know what year and model, and packages you have.

I have to admit I get lost in there. I try to poke around while idling ro refresh my memory. I'm not the best with OS's. I'm an analog guy in a digital world.

I still have trouble resetting my OCI, tire rotation..or how I got my digital speedometer to show on my dash.

Infiniti has a bunch of YouTube videos that might be helpful. Also, owners have videos on how to shut off the fake exhaust noise and how to access the hidden menu.

Reactions: Jeffpeds

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
And you’re a moderator?

I understand you and a few pals attempt to control the forum and clearly you endorse a certain member that has bullied and berated new members. At least the two of you have increased your post count today. This will help your pal during his audition to become a moderator just like you.

Simple thing on automotive forums . If you don’t like the question or member just ignore it. That is unless you’re involved in some strange post count contest or auditioning to be a moderator.
Yes, I am a moderator.

This is enough. You have contributed NOTHING to this thread. You have ignored direct questions. You continue to be confrontational when it is counterproductive to progress. The OP only has 2 posts. I am going to lock this thread. I kindly request that you offer valuable advice and answers to new members' questions in the future as opposed to 'warning' them that this is a "good forum expect for.....". It's getting old. Thank you.

Reactions: u1arunit
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.