Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Took the day to finally install this beauty.

Attachments

Registered
I like your watch. 馃槑 My favorite watch is my ETA 2824-2 Swiss movement Invicta 9937 coin edge 2005ish. I like it way better than my Rolex Submariner.

My other daily wear watch is a military Marathon Swiss made automatic with tritium vials on the watch face #'s and hands, so it glows at night w/o "charging" it up with a light. (For night ops). The 12 glows orange, the rest a light green. It also has the ETA 2824-2 movement. It's radioactive n has the 3 triangle radioactive symbol on the face.

Registered
I like your watch. 馃槑 My favorite watch is my ETA 2824-2 Swiss movement Invicta 9937 coin edge 2005ish. I like it way better than my Rolex Submariner.

My other daily wear watch is a military Marathon Swiss made automatic with tritium vials on the watch face so it glows at night w/o "charging" it up with a light. (For night ops). The 12 glows orange, the rest a light green. It also has the ETA 2824-2 movement. It's radioactive n has the 3 triangle radioactive symbol on the face.
Great! Another watch freak like me! I love those tritium vials. I'm into Omega mechanical movements. I have a 1973 Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch and a 2002ish Omega Seamaster Professional Chronometer/Chronograph. It's the tri-metal version with the titanium case and bracelet with tantalum bezel base and bracelet link accents with 18 kt gold crown, push buttons, helium release valve, bezel and link accents.

Registered
Humm.. this shows something about Q50 owners..馃槑. Awhile ago I was active on the Watchtalk forums. I got in on a group buy in 2012. They were Lum-Tec Limited Edition M62's. I got #15 /50 (for me) and #16 /50 for my brother (RIP). It's only a Miyota 9015 movement but runs well.

My brother was an avid Rolex junkie. He did have my grandfather's Patek Philippe. I alternate my Invicta n my Marathon with a real love for my old Invicta.

Nice watch.. but I like your car better 馃槈. Not that I would own one. Roads here are crap n to insure it would exceed my allowance LOL

Registered
wow awesome man!!
When you get a chance post a vid! I would love to hear those pipes sing!

Your Q is an AWD? I was told that the Invidia Gemini wouldnt fit on awd models...hrmmmmmmm......

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Yup AWD all day. Well let's just say they sing pretty well. Well unfortunately I had an officer be a complete jerk with me a couple of weeks ago. He cited me for an exhaust ticket and a court summons. Oh well guess it comes with the territory.

He was super unhappy that I was a young guy driving a nice car, and he tried to pin a speeding ticket on me but didn't have his radar out. He was looking for any excuse to harass me. It's fine let them do what they must.

wow awesome man!!
When you get a chance post a vid! I would love to hear those pipes sing!

Your Q is an AWD? I was told that the Invidia Gemini wouldnt fit on awd models...hrmmmmmmm......

Registered
Yup AWD all day. Well let's just say they sing pretty well. Well unfortunately I had an officer be a complete jerk with me a couple of weeks ago. He cited me for an exhaust ticket and a court summons. Oh well guess it comes with the territory.

He was super unhappy that I was a young guy driving a nice car, and he tried to pin a speeding ticket on me but didn't have his radar out. He was looking for any excuse to harass me. It's fine let them do what they must.
If you dont mind me asking, whats the part number for the cat back??

Yeah sounds like somethings cops do lol. Lets the haters hate so they say. Hopefully you can fight your way out of those tickets!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Invidia Exhaust Systems
Gemini Cat-Back Exhaust
2017 Infiniti Q50
(All Q50 models)
Part #: HS14IQ5GID

I have the rolled Titanium Burnt Tips option

If you dont mind me asking, whats the part number for the cat back??

Yeah sounds like somethings cops do lol. Lets the haters hate so they say. Hopefully you can fight your way out of those tickets!

Registered
I had no idea Invidia made exhausts for the Infiniti VR30s,

I'll have to check if they have some for the Q60, I had the N1 on my other car....zero issues!

Registered
any pops & crackle while driving? rev videos on youtube sounds amazing, i watched various brands rev vids and invidia sounds the best to me, i have my helmholtz for a month or two now and kinda regret it..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts