Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
So, you don't believe Edmunds, but you're going to believe what a bunch of internet jockeys tell you? Seriously?

Why don't you go pick out a car and ask the salesperson to show you the invoice?

Sorry to sound like a dick, but this, in my opinion, is a stupid question. Edmunds is right, give or take a few dollars.

Reactions: ikagan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, you don't believe Edmunds, but you're going to believe what a bunch of internet jockeys tell you? Seriously?

Why don't you go pick out a car and ask the salesperson to show you the invoice?

Sorry to sound like a dick, but this, in my opinion, is a stupid question. Edmunds is right, give or take a few dollars.
There is no such thing as a stupid question. And a whole bunch of Internet jockeys have bought or lease their Q50 so I can believe what they said. I never said I didn't believe I just wanted to ask for a second voice.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey guys what's the invoice price for a Q50 sports with nav and deluxe package? I looked in Edmund and Idk how true that is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I usually start with TrueCar but every dealership I have ever worked with has provided me with a sheet that lists the MSRP and invoice pricing for everything. Truecar has always been within a few dollars or exactly the same. Any dealer that isn't willing to provide those prices for you is probably taking you for a ride anyway, especially given how accessible invoice pricing is on edmunds, kbb, true car, etc.

Anyway, I don't think the question itself is the issue, though I would think you could find this info by searching the forum. Most people don't actually buy cars the way we by reading message boards and true car, believe it or not :p

·
Registered
181 Posts
I used Trucar, Costco and Car dirrect. Trucar was the best, three quotes, then I made few phone calls, make them compete and picked the best price. Even then I was able to negotiate. I think I did well and it was easy. Last time I was buying new Honda and since then I hated the dealers. Bunch of liars. But it was back when internet shopping was not the option. This time I knew he had some profit, hold back and factory rebate, we split it and price was way under invoice. And we had a good time so I changed my opinion on car dealers. But again, when my son walked in and asked for the price of the same car I bought the guy told him $3000 over the price I paid. So thanks for Trucar and similar ways to avoid these overpriced "Well, I will say guys...."

Reactions: mm0213
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.