Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know the invoice price of the premium q50? If so can they be posted. I'm looking on truecar.com it says 34,676 but I'm assuming that's the base model ? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Too bad they don't have the leasing information to price out monthly payments. I priced out what I wanted and then selected a BMW with similar pricing and priced that out for payments. And of course, "there's an app for that", or rather apps. I have a couple and the pricing noted on the BMW is similar to what the apps show I should expect to pay.

I thought the illuminated kick plates ($400) and lighting packages were included already...guess not!! Boo!!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
it sucks that my G lease ends the same month the Q comes out....i think im going to extend it a few more months in hopes that the "fresh off the press" MSRP madness drops
Yeah, mine ends September 5th and I KNOW I should go month to month and wait all this "fresh off the press" MSRP madness but I want it, I want it, I want it!! ha

·
Registered
181 Posts
Too bad they don't have the leasing information to price out monthly payments. I priced out what I wanted and then selected a BMW with similar pricing and priced that out for payments. And of course, "there's an app for that", or rather apps. I have a couple and the pricing noted on the BMW is similar to what the apps show I should expect to pay.

I thought the illuminated kick plates ($400) and lighting packages were included already...guess not!! Boo!!
I am in Canada and this is the info I got from the dealership here. Lease rate for the Q50 is 4.9% and the maximum term they have SO FAR is 36 months which is a deal breaker for me, I always lease for 48 months. The residual is 57%. Using this information combined with the MSRP of the car I was able to calculate the lease payment for my car for 36 months which was exactly the same as the dealer told me. Once I knew the calculations were accurate, I changed the term to 48 months to see what the payment would be like.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I am in Canada and this is the info I got from the dealership here. Lease rate for the Q50 is 4.9% and the maximum term they have SO FAR is 36 months which is a deal breaker for me, I always lease for 48 months. The residual is 57%. Using this information combined with the MSRP of the car I was able to calculate the lease payment for my car for 36 months which was exactly the same as the dealer told me. Once I knew the calculations were accurate, I changed the term to 48 months to see what the payment would be like.
Interesting info! Thanks! I thought you couldn't lease it for 48 months....or were you just checking to see what the payments would have been had they offered it? So will you be purchasing or just not doing anything until the 48 months is offered? I've decided to purchase versus lease this time since it has been too much worry about the lease inspection and ensuring I don't exceed mileage. I also get a discount on car loans since I work for a bank so I'll likely finance with my company unless they match it (under 2%).

·
Registered
181 Posts
You're right. For now they are not offering 48 months lease but that's all I'm interested in so I wanted to see what the payment would be like if they did offer.

I change my car every 18 to 24 months so buying doesn't suit me. I always lease and that's what I will be doing with this one too.

By the way, finance rate is 3.9% for Canada, 1% less than the lease rate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.