Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always had the understanding invoice pricing was mostly for purchasing domestic cars. After looking around at "premium" brands (lexus infiniti mercedes bmw), i came to the understanding there wasn't much room to move on the price when you're purchasing a vehicle, especially one as new as the Q50. Any fellow Q50 soon to be owners care to share an insight on this topic?

When i ordered my Q50 rwd sport i was only given 400 dollars off the ticket price. The sales manager informed me that the car was so new, infiniti could not give any room to move on the price, even to me, a returning customer. That got on my nerves a bit, but when i purchased my 2011 QX56 pre-order before any was on the road, that was the case as well due to the fact that it was so new.

This is canadian dealerships btw, it may be different for americans.

·
Registered
171 Posts
it makes sense that theres very little wiggle room on brand new cars that havent even made it on the streets yet. thats why its killing me to see people get 500-600 a month leases when it'll drop to 400's in a few months

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I paid cash for my order. so lease rates dont really apply much to me :)

Reactions: Infiniti Chick
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.