Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[EDIT] Works fine. Nothing to see here.

Haven't had much time to confirm, but iOS 7.1 seems to have broken some of the Bluetooth ability after re-pairing.

Initial Bluetooth works, then leaving the car and coming back doesn't auto-connect.

Maybe I need to re-pair and delete 5 times like when iOS 7.0 came out.. anyone else having better luck?

In for service tomorrow morning so won't have much time to test further till later.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have experienced multiple issues since upgrading to iOS 7.1; however, BT was not among them (yet). All of the issues I've experienced so far have been with phone plugged in and using the iPod as the source.

Prior to this update I've never had an issue. I haven't had a chance to do extensive testing (I will this weekend), but for now I'd advise holding off if using your iPhone in your Q50 is a high priority.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Handset Phonebook Issue

Since my upgrade to iOS 7.1, my 2014 QX60 can no longer read or access the phonebook from my iPhone 5c. The Vehicle Phonebook obviously still works...but not the handset one. I guess I will call my dealer and see if anyone else has had this issue with a 2014.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.