Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright this is driving me crazy. When my iPhone is plugged in via USB I end us shoving the phone between the center console and drivers seat. The center storage compartment, in my opinion, is not deep enough and looks very messy with a phone sticking out.:mad:

1) Where do you put your phone with plugged in USB?
2) What phone holder do you use, if you use one?

One of many problems I am having with my new Q50. Infinity Consumer Affairs say they will be contacting me Monday for a buy back.

I really researched this car and love it.... But I cant get around all the electronic issues with the InTouch system
* Resets / Navigation / Sound Level / on and on and on

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Alright this is driving me crazy. When my iPhone is plugged in via USB I end us shoving the phone between the center console and drivers seat. The center storage compartment, in my opinion, is not deep enough and looks very messy with a phone sticking out.:mad:

1) Where do you put your phone with plugged in USB?
2) What phone holder do you use, if you use one?

One of many problems I am having with my new Q50. Infinity Consumer Affairs say they will be contacting me Monday for a buy back.

I really researched this car and love it.... But I cant get around all the electronic issues with the InTouch system
* Resets / Navigation / Sound Level / on and on and on
If ICA is setting you up for buy back then why worry about the iphone?

I put my iPhone in either the center console or cup holder. Or I use BT for phone and music and leave it in my pocket.
I do the same:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i didnt know they'd offer to buy the car back if you're not happy with it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.