Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good deal? 2013 G37 awd prem 299 per month including taxes, 10k miles, 0 down plus 1st payment, bank fee, taxes, dmv plus they are making my last 2 payments on 2010 g37awds 425 x2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a good deal for the car. I believe they still have so many 2013 g37 they dont know what to do with them. I put 500 refundable deposit and going back on the 8/17 so they can assess my car. I have a few scratches on front bumper rear bumper and 1 rim. I told the sales person i will only get the car if they waive all return fees if not I will wait and try to get 2014 in october when the lease rates go down. Im not sure these cars are selling that well with these lease rates. There are alot of cars on the lots. You can get a cheaper lease rate on bmw 5 series and lexus gs which you are getting alot more of a car not they I would get the 5 series or GS. This info is based only on my research.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.