Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Your Super Moderator has not failed you...

I have done it..

Splash Guards and Nitrogen Kit

Dealer-installed wheel lug locks

Appearance Package w/ dealer pre-installed tint and clear door edge protection

Dealer-installed Zak Protective Coating

Illuminated Kick Plates/Welcome Lighting

Interior Ambient Lighting and All Weather Package

Graphite interior

Cargo and Spare Tire Package

She's all mine. :eek: :cool: :eek::D ;)

I apologize for the so-so pics but I knew I had to deliver something for you all for this momentous occasion!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Good job!!! About TIME!!! Finally!!!! Took you LONG enough!!! What were you WAITING for??? :D:D

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's a sharp Lookin auto u have there!!! Congrats!! The ruby red is starting to grow on me!!

Splash guards and appearance pkg really make it stand out... I'm heading to the service dept. next week, thinking about doing an add on.

CONGRATS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice nice! Love it bro! Always loved the Venetian Ruby so awesome choice! :D

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Finally! Congrats!

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really like the color because it's a warm/light red with maybe a drop of orange in it

I'm thinking about calling her CHERRY. Primarily because it can fit on a license plate. :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats SimpsonTide! No MKZ for you either! ;)

Got it $300 over invoice which was actually $300 under my VPP pricing!
How's that? VPP should have been invoice and then any bonus cash (e.g. the current $1000) on top of/off of that.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Congrats SimpsonTide! No MKZ for you either! ;)

How's that? VPP should have been invoice and then any bonus cash (e.g. the current $1000) on top of/off of that.
Well, it is.

The way the guy broke it down to me was, the $300 over invoice came from the $1100 worth of dealer stuff they added (window tint, wheel locks, nitrogen, door guards, etc.). Normally those things would cost a lot more but I still got them at a discount of $300 through VPP. They don't count as part of the vehicle invoice so they had to be added on.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
OOOO i love it

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Great capture on the first pic of the headlight when turn on. I didn't know that it look that good in the dark room. Your Q50 with all the lighting effect looks amazing. Congrat!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.