Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I'm just a happy customer, I'm not affiliated with the dealership.

I just leased my Q50S hybrid yesterday from Ismail at South Bay Infiniti.
Zero out of pocket, 39 months, 10k miles/year, 54k msrp (tech package) for around $460 (including taxes and all) (sorry i don't want to put up REAL number here).

I have to say that I am very very satisfied with Ismail at SouthBay infiniti. It's not my first time buying a car. I have met so many sale guys. Ismail comes out as the best. He always follow up with me. He tried his best to get me the deal I wanted.

Some dealers after you make the offer they stop following up or talking to you. But Ismail is different, he tried to work things out, and never stopped trying. Before him i was contacted by one of his colleague but the guy didn't want to help me (stopped following up with me after I made the offer). So Ismail took the lead and closed the deal (poor him because he had to share 50% of his commission with the first BS guy).

Finally just want you guys in Socal know, if you're looking for a Q50, don't waste your time, just call infiniti of South Bay and ask for Ismail, you could say you're my friend -Hoang, I'm sure he will make the deal happen for you.

Enjoy driving :nerd:

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is a BS deal. I called ismael today and the closest he could come was $509 including tax. HIGHER than any other dealer I have contacted.

He also said this guy got this deal if he pushed people his way.

Give us your real numbers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Why don't you tell him you could send people to him so he would give you same deal?
Sorry man (girl- i know you're a women), if you can't make it happen then i have no idea man. See for yourself. And after all this you can't still make the deal happen is because you don't know how to make deal happen with sale people. Don't complain.

Good things only come to people who know how to appreciate other people's help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Give this horse sh!t a fuckin' rest already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts