Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a great condition JB4 with bluetooth. No physical damage. Used for roughly 8k miles. I originally planned to transfer the Bluetooth to my new car but I figured the JB would sell faster with it. $505 shipped 2 day anywhere in the US. Local pick up in Frankfort, IL.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,747 Posts
selling a great condition, gently used jb4. What you see is what you get. $400 shipped 2 day anywhere in the us.
lol. ??

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,747 Posts
Not that it was redundant, great condition; but "gently used"? That's like what? No track time, never raced, or parameters only changed 2x.? How do you roughly use one? You either use it or not. I guess great condition means it works besides looking good. "What you see is what you get" could be one that doesn't work, right?

I guess if I have to explain it, you don't get it. Just a verbage thing.

Absolutely no offense.. looks pristine and well cared for.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
8,230 Posts
It's a piece of electronics. It either works or it doesn't. Used is used, gently or otherwise.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not that it was redundant, great condition; but "gently used"? That's like what? No track time, never raced, or parameters only changed 2x.? How do you roughly use one? You either use it or not. I guess great condition means it works besides looking good. "What you see is what you get" could be one that doesn't work, right?

I guess if I have to explain it, you don't get it. Just a verbage thing.

Absolutely no offense.. looks pristine and well cared for.
I guess "great condition" was directed towards its physical state. While gently used was referring to it's life on the car. Will update.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
8,230 Posts
We're just giving you a hard time. Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update:

Listing my bluetooth module for sale as well. Updated original post and will update the picture tonight.

$505 for JB4 with Bluetooth shipped Priority 2 Day.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,747 Posts
Should sell quick if you sell it to a person in CA.

Reactions: BrockDM

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,245 Posts
$505 used. Man, these hold their value. I just paid ($479 + $140) - 5% = $588 new.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nah, just have to find the right deal. A guy was selling this same setup for $375 on facebook Q forum and it took a week. :D

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,245 Posts
The real market for these used JBs is probably in CA as we can't have these shipped to us from Burger or any vendor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts