Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I am selling jb4 with Bluetooth from my 2018 q50. I used it for about 6 months. You will defintely feel the power, Bluetooth makes it much easier to make changes. Just became a dad and was ordered to remove it :).
I live in Bergen county, NJ. Local pickup would be ideal but will ship. Asking for $300. If you come locally, will help connect and test it out. If I ship it, sold as is no returns. I assure it works 100%.

Thanks,
Max

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Hi everyone,
I am selling jb4 with Bluetooth from my 2018 q50. I used it for about 6 months. You will defintely feel the power, Bluetooth makes it much easier to make changes. Just became a dad and was ordered to remove it :).
I live in Bergen county, NJ. Local pickup would be ideal but will ship. Asking for $300. If you come locally, will help connect and test it out. If I ship it, sold as is no returns. I assure it works 100%.

Thanks,
Max
That's a great deal on a JB4 w/BT. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

My wife has no idea what a JB4 does and my kids are grown and gone so I've avoided a mandate like that. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahahahahahahaha I should have kept mouth shut when I bought it, I would still be driving with it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Max
Pm'd you. I'm in NJ as well

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
How can you beat a deal at that price where the seller will help you install it also?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,544 Posts
Great deal. I would suggest pics though, especially when you only have 2 posts. GLWS - not that you'll need it though. Nice price.

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 AWD Premium
167 Posts
PM'ed😎

·
Registered
758 Posts
Jeesh people are giving these away now, I'm very satisfied at the price I sold mine for!

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 AWD Premium
167 Posts
anyone here back from dude ??? is this sold yet ???

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,544 Posts
With a post count of only two and his only thread a classifieds thread, we can assume he signed up here only to sell his item(s) - but this likely wasn't the only venue he used to market his item. Item probably sold elsewhere. He probably won't bother to update this thread, he got his sale.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had a sale setup with him. He said he ended up giving it to his Brother-In-Law.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,665 Posts
Generous guy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts