·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this on instagram

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Great. Now all the Fanbois are going to want me to order that "Skyline" finisher and the GT logo for them.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Great. Now all the Fanbois are going to want me to order that "Skyline" finisher and the GT logo for them.
LOL your surprised, the front grill and emblems where available for the G37. Nothing new here.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
:eek: How much for that finish and where to buy..

·
Registered
236 Posts
down for that too!

·
Registered
164 Posts
More pics here.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
+1...I want those headlights without the amber reflector in them. I hope they're interchangeable with ours.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
+1. Sinecure, please PM me the pricing. I don't want the headlights, I know they'll be too expensive, but I definitely interested in the Skyline trim and the 350GT emblem.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
+1 on the headlights!

Hopefully this means that nismo parts will be coming for the Q50! Nismo rear diffuser and maybe the nismo exhaust as well! :D

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Definitely much cleaner looking headlights! Hope it becomes readily available soon!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Maybe I am getting a lot older, but I can't see the headlight difference.
Maybe our resident photog Gbert can post some side by side headlight pics to help me out.:p

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha! No need man! Its just the amber reflectors at the side! I think it looks cleaner without it!

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Headlights look fresh!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.