Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone heard of them? How's their reputation? Trust worthy if they offer to use my car to develop products?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Go for it! Some of the guys in G35driver and MyG37 use it! I think even some 350 and 370 guys use it! I suggest hitting them up first though if you are somewhat weary! But hey, they are still free coils! :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go for it! Some of the guys in G35driver and MyG37 use it! I think even some 350 and 370 guys use it! I suggest hitting them up first though if you are somewhat weary! But hey, they are still free coils! :D
I just wanna make sure if they are still in good shape as a company. Because the last update I see from this company is all the way back in 2012. So, I'm worry more of if my car will end up not coming back than coilover.. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahhhh! Did they discuss how long the R&D was or what were the terms?

Ever heard back from Tanabe! I'm going to be pulling out of that so there should be a spot!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhhh! Did they discuss how long the R&D was or what were the terms?

Ever heard back from Tanabe! I'm going to be pulling out of that so there should be a spot!

They said about 6-8 hours for measurement probably need about a day. No details in terms yet. Could you introduce me to the guy you talk to in Tanabe? See if I can take your spot? :D:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Sure sure! PMed u! ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
lucky you guys have companies nearby and can be R&D with them...i'm sooooooooo FAR from anything! :( and i wouldnt mind giving my car for a few days since i have another car...sighface

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.