Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
@Administrator ,

How did that happen?

He has a beautiful car. But he lost that vote 4-9.

Dave
Shhh...they must know something we dont! Like maybe hidden votes or special numerical values! I mean hey! A non Q50 almost won ride of the month, let alone got entered for rotm! :eek:

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
HAHAHAHA. I thought I might try playing this month. I like the way it came out.....and then Aquarishi is going to blow up. That stuff looks nice!!!

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,852 Posts
@Administrator ,

How did that happen?

He has a beautiful car. But he lost that vote 4-9.

Dave

I was about to go back to pre-school, because I sure did think that 9 was a higher number than 4. I am going to enter if the lowest number wins!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I was about to go back to pre-school, because I sure did think that 9 was a higher number than 4. I am going to enter if the lowest number wins!!:eek:

;)

I Taught preschool for 11 years in a previous life...I almost had to take off my shoes to count it correctly.

Dave

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not sure if this is satire or serious.. What's going on?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Shhh...they must know something we dont! Like maybe hidden votes or special numerical values! I mean hey! A non Q50 almost won ride of the month, let alone got entered for rotm! :eek:
Already well its a transformed g37 Starwars Body Kit

Last I remember I was down like 1-20 and what you know >:D

I have been overseas for work and had limited access, I am shocked I won.... @Punit you got a nice car bro if i can hand down ROTM to you bro i would or will since i am not an adminstrator :crying:

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's all good bro. I'm not loosing any sleep over this; however, I suppose if this is real, then I know the admin is probably playing favoritism and that seems quite childish. I was under the impression that this was a serious forum where things are taken serious and I would be able to get genuine advice, but if the games are being played from the top, well then I think the rest speaks for itself. At the end of the day, I love my Q and have a lot more planned for it, but doubt I'll be sharing anything further on this forum.

On a side note, I myself am overseas and have limited access as well! What a coincidence. Either way, congratulations bro!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Admin PM'ed me and it was a genuine mistake. Glad to see that, for I was truly wondering what was going on. Thank you Admin for the clarifying what had happened. Hope you all have a good weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts