Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've driven a 2004 Honda Accord for the past 4 years (first car), and finally decided to upgrade as that car was having some major issues that I didn't feel like paying for/fixing.

I've ALWAYS loved Infiniti's, and had been looking since early last year, but definitely preferred the "voluptuous" look of the M versus the G. I'm SO glad that I decided to wait and pull the trigger on a purchase this year as the Q's are PERFECT for me. I've only had her for all of 48 hours, but couldn't be more obsessed. I tried a bunch of different car brands (with Lexus being my #2 choice), but couldn't pass up on the truly revolutionary technology in the new Q's.

Didn't think I would be walking into the dealership and coming out with a "brown" car, but after having looked at all the typical colors (white, red, black, blue) my eyes spied the Chestnut Bronze and it was love at first sight.

Just wanted to post pics of my Q50 as I haven't seen a lot of other Bronze's on here, and wanted to profess my love for me new car!

:x:x

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum man! Congrats and enjoy your ride! Definitely need some more CB love on this forum! :D

Reactions: TeeDubND

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That's a great color for the Q50. Unfortunately, our dealer didn't have it as a hybrid. It was our first choice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
When our salesperson told us the name of the color and described it, I thought it would be hideous. When I saw it in person, I couldn't believe how pretty it was. VERY nice color. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Gratssssss!!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
congratulations!

The thing is - all Q50 colors are great - you just need to find the one that jumps on you ... like puppy telling you "pick me pick me!!!!"

·
Registered
106 Posts
My g37 was black. After the **** I went through trying to maintain the paint, I vowed to never get another black car as a daily driver. I had my mind set on a Venetian Ruby but after seeing the Chestnut Bronze, I just had to get it. Never thought I would buy a brown car until I saw the chestnut bronze q50. Good color choice ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.