Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

test drove Q50s premium. Very impressed with the Q50. Inside way better and quieter than Audi. I liked the feel of steering fly by wire set on hard. Great car and thinking it is the one...(still need to check Cadillac 2014...but Q50 wins so far ( to include cost. ATS too small)

Did not get to compare ride of 17 vs 19 inch tires, or the regular Q50 ( no s) ... what did you get and what do you like about the 2 suspensions/ tires? Other considerations besides ride/ handling: Cost to replace 19 inch higher ; 17 inch better in snow I believe?

·
Registered
324 Posts

test drove Q50s premium. Very impressed with the Q50. Inside way better and quieter than Audi. I liked the feel of steering fly by wire set on hard. Great car and thinking it is the one...(still need to check Cadillac 2014...but Q50 wins so far ( to include cost. ATS too small)

Did not get to compare ride of 17 vs 19 inch tires, or the regular Q50 ( no s) ... what did you get and what do you like about the 2 suspensions/ tires? Other considerations besides ride/ handling: Cost to replace 19 inch higher ; 17 inch better in snow I believe?
First welcome to the forum!
This is the "what car should i buy" question which is hard to answer as we all have opinions..
I needed a freeway cruiser so for my needs I bought the Premium over the sport as the sport's suspension was stiffer than i wanted. I do have the 19" rims BUT i replaced the Dunlop run flat tires with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's as the Dunlops were to "harsh" for me. So the 19" rims worked for me. Plus I simply wasn't thrilled with the look of the 17" rims..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.