Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never go to this topic, as I've never leased and have no desire to. However, I'm wondering about this disparity. Infiniti is advertising their "special" lease deal of $369/month, with a $3,999 down payment. Yet, my local dealer is advertising a Premium with Navigation for $349, with a $395 dealer fee, and 10,000 miles per year. While the cars may be configured slightly differently, that seems like QUITE a difference in price. What gives?

·
Registered
585 Posts
You don't list the milage "allowance" on the first offer. Are they the same?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Dealer ad probably includes $3250 owner loyalty?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the entire text of the ad:

2014 INFINITI Q50
Premium, In Touch Navigation

$349 with ZERO DOWN*
monthly

*Lease. 39 months. $0 Security Deposit. 1st month's payment, tax, title, license, $395 customer service fee and any options added. 10,000 mile annual allowance with $.25 per mile penalty for overage. Stock #IE048, also #IE042. Offer ends: 12/02/2013

So, it sounds like the same configured car that Infiniti is advertising for much more. Sinecure, do you see a difference? If there isn't any, it's a much better deal than what Infiniti is offering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.