Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Not sure what it exactly did as I still don't se Pandora or Facebook.
Tech told me it came out last week.
Pandora or Facebook is not yet available.

Thats cause it's not a "new" update.
It's what has been shipping with the cars for a while.

Your tech doesn't know what he is talking about maybe?
true

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Ye my car came with that version dmeng.

Admitedly though I haven't had any crashes or any serious issue's aside from the few complaints I see echoed here.
1) By the time the backup lines come on I'm already backed out of my parking spot.
2) The overall system takes 30 seconds or so to load.

But my radio comes on withing 3-4 seconds.
The steering wheel radio controls and climate control also work after 3-4 seconds after turning the car on.
The climate control might even work right away.. I don't remember.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats cause it's not a "new" update.
It's what has been shipping with the cars for a while.

Your tech doesn't know what he is talking about maybe?

Your probably right, oh well.
He told me the Android 2.3 was new?!?

I had to visit the dealer anyway for my speakers rattling when it was really cold out so they insulated both door panals.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had my last update done at November and it is 0646. I didn't see much changes but since then my weather, gas prices and so stopped working. Sirius told me there is no problem on their side, dealer should help. But since the trial period is expiring I don't care, it isn't worth money they're asking for. Also somehow while driving most options get gray so you cannot adjust stuff while driving. Probably a security fix, but I think that happened not long time ago. Is it possible they update little things when you are connected to net? I guess those upgrades should be done by downloading, to eliminate dealer's visit.
I do have icons of Facebook and Google but it tells me I have to have app in my Iphone. Also I can't load any pictures to the users Icon. I'm happy with the car but when I watch on YouTube what they promote, what you should be able to do and it is not truth.... Then the commercials on TV about the other much cheaper cars doing same stuff faster ...
Sorry for venting, I know there is another post about it. Back to the software. I hope they will release new update soon and I feel it will be good. You have to wait for good things to happen.:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just extended my SiriusXM on my Q50S and to get the Weather and Gas prices I needed the TravelLink add-on which was 1.99/mo. Not bad IMHO. Now it was a different story for my wife's JX35 - it was 3.99/mo. :-/

·
Registered
697 Posts
can you simply just get the add on without the XM radio lineup?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.