Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 3.0T Sport - Obsidian Black, Graphite, Aluminum Trim, Carbon Fiber. Fully Loaded (Every option other than AWD and wood trim). Got a pretty ood deal too!

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome, sweet ride!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Sweet! Black looks very good.
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Outstanding! That spoiler is Sharp!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats! Have fun keeping the black clean lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats! Have fun keeping the black clean lol
You’re right, keeping a Black car clean is tough. But nothing looks sweeter than a clean black car!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Yeah black can be a b*tch but I love it! Can't wait to get some mods on it. Need to tint the windows, and probably start with JB4, DPs, and exhaust. Need to hear a few in person, video clips suck. Anybody in the ATL area?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks guys! Yeah black can be a b*tch but I love it! Can't wait to get some mods on it. Need to tint the windows, and probably start with JB4, DPs, and exhaust. Need to hear a few in person, video clips suck. Anybody in the ATL area?
My first Q50 was a 2018 in Black, after a month I had already got spider webbing and light scratches all over the car, they’re gorgeous when clean but seeing those swirl marks all over broke my heart.....Nice car hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
They had trouble locating a Graphite Shadow Q50 AWD RS without DAS so I added Black. At the last minute they found one in Graphite Shadow.

Black looks beautiful but shows dirt so easily, is HOT, and sticks out on the highway. I like sleeper mode. 😉 AND drive on dirt roads occasionally. Black would not work well where I live.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts