Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, finally gave up my G35 with 200k+ miles and made the move to a used 2014 Q50. Yeah I'm cheap and try and make everything last forever. Looking to do some basic mods and make it a little more fun

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hey guys, finally gave up my G35 with 200k+ miles and made the move to a used 2014 Q50. Yeah I'm cheap and try and make everything last forever. Looking to do some basic mods and make it a little more fun
Since the 2014 Q50(3.7l) is NA like your G35(3.5l), same mods would apply. Start off with intakes and a full Cat Back Exhaust and you will pick up some sound and a few pony’s.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD
101 Posts
And when it feels like it costs too much to mod your 3.7, you can always save that money and join the VR club

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
I see a supercharger in your future.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I miss my G but the Q is growing on me. My G started giving issues and the local dealer apparently is full of scumbags and kept changing the story on what they were doing, how much and what the warranty was so I gave up and parted ways with it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I miss my G but the Q is growing on me. My G started giving issues and the local dealer apparently is full of scumbags and kept changing the story on what they were doing, how much and what the warranty was so I gave up and parted ways with it
Oh man, that sucks, sorry to hear that. How many miles did you have on your G when you parted ways with it? Mine currently has 59K.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD
101 Posts
It’s hard to explain but when I had my G37 IPL, it felt like it was faster, even though my Q60 is faster. Like BMWs, has that driving feeling that it makes you feel it’s faster than what it is. Drove BMW 118d hatchback when I was in college in England, that thing felt super fast but probably a 0-60 in 8 second car. Exhaust note is addicting too on G

1 - 9 of 9 Posts