Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long while since someone complained about the DAS problems/steering lock-ups. I went searching for the threads with the complaints, and had a hard time finding them. I know it was frustrating for those with the problem, but here's hoping we've heard the last of it. :DObviously, Infiniti finally did figure out how to fix the problem. And yes, I know it's become a little warmer, but I also know that it has still been frigid the past month in areas. Here's hoping for smooth sailing from here on out.:)

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
I guess we can go back to b*tching about the steering feel and how the car is not sporty, nowhere near as fun to drive as the F30 3-series even though that car has no feel and is about as fun to drive as a Camry.

Oh, wait, I forgot that we're not British car magazine presenters. :p

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I guess we can go back to b*tching about the steering feel and how the car is not sporty, nowhere near as fun to drive as the F30 3-series even though that car has no feel and is about as fun to drive as a Camry.

Oh, wait, I forgot that we're not British car magazine presenters. :p
If it doesn't have the steering feel of a Model T, I'm not interested. That was a car that really connected you to the road.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Reactions: Philogynist

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
It's been a long while since someone complained about the DAS problems/steering lock-ups. I went searching for the threads with the complaints, and had a hard time finding them. I know it was frustrating for those with the problem, but here's hoping we've heard the last of it. :DObviously, Infiniti finally did figure out how to fix the problem. And yes, I know it's become a little warmer, but I also know that it has still been frigid the past month in areas. Here's hoping for smooth sailing from here on out.:)
Maybe I will take mine in now for the re-call.
I was waiting until the dust settled to see if it really worked.

Otherwise, ye it's nice to see it looks fixed.
There has been far less complaining on this forum lately. :)
And a bit of peace of mind for people who have DAS in colder weather area's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.