Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how everyone feels about the "new" car smell, but I love it.

My 2017 was actually pretty clean when I purchased it a few months ago. But I have used these two products mainly because they do the best job of that "clean" smell. Just fresh and airy.
  • Griot's Garage Interior Detailer
  • Griot's Garage 3-1 Leather Wipes
I don't think they are heavy duty cleaners. I just like the smell of them. Keeps my car smelling fresh for a few weeks at a time.

I've tried a few other types of interior cleaners/detailers and the smell was a bit offputting.

Reactions: Batell

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
The high tech HVAC with plasma clusters and a polyphenol grape seed cabin air filter. Smells like nothing at all after seven years.

@Avedis53 even says those plasma clusters help moisturize your skin. I guess that is how I retain my youthful looks.

Reactions: q50adix and Pillboy

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,477 Posts
The high tech HVAC with plasma clusters and a polyphenol grape seed cabin air filter. Smells like nothing at all after seven years.

@Avedis53 even says those plasma clusters help moisturize your skin. I guess that is how I retain my youthful looks.
I doubt the Leaf has the Fountain of Youth option like the Infiniti did. You need to take a picture now and again in a year.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Griots everything is the best.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Griots has nice products. However, I feel Meguairs Quick Interior Detailer is better and actually cheaper. It's more widely available and can even be purchased from places like Target.

The scent is fantastic and light and leaves a matte finish (no glossy, greasy ugliness). I use it on all surfaces (except glass and carpet) including the screens and the leather.

·
Registered
406 Posts
We opted to almost never drive ours, getting into it still feels like week one...

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
I doubt the Leaf has the Fountain of Youth option like the Infiniti did. You need to take a picture now and again in a year.
I can already see myself aging fast.

Reactions: Pillboy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts