Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Should we even take the LA Times serious on a review, they are a newspaper after all. I rather hear a not so positive review from Car and Driver, AutoBlog, etc. At least they can speak from experience with other comparable cars.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Still writhing in pain from Infiniti moving their US headquarters out of LA to Tennessee....taken with a grain of salt

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Using the word "stinks" is juvenile and degrading. The author is a jerk. Maybe he ought to learn how to drive a hybrid.
I agree, but at the same time, there seems to be some consistency in his opinions and in the opinions of others about the model.

It's always been a pet peeve of mine about the usage of words like "stink", "suck", or "retarded" in reviews. It just does nothing but hurt the credibility of the writer in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Never been a fan of any review that was just a lists of specifications with some one liners about how the drive or interior was like.

I think if a car company gave me a car to drive for a week. I'd have a more in depth and specific review on the car. Most reviews are insanely general.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Haven driven the Q50 Hybrid tonight, I gotta say, the best part(s) about the car is not its performance :(

Performance-oriented shoppers in this segment might have to look elsewhere I'm afraid because you're gonna need more than a lot of torque and hp to appeal to the enthusiasts. With that said, I really liked the car but it has some little adjustments to make IMO in its driving dynamics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.