Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a brand new V1 and got it installed with the BlendMount arm and the MirrorTap wire. I was talking to a local shop here in North Atlanta and they asked if I had thought about a laser jammer. I have never looked into that. Anyone have any experience with these? I know Laser Star and Laser Intercepter seem to be the best.

Any thoughts?

BTW, the shop I went to specializes in GTR mods. They had more GTRs than I knew existed in Atlanta. Then I saw about 6 Lambos and 4 Audi RS8s. It was a drool-fest for sure!

And they drooled over my stock Q50S Hybrid. How cool?!?!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Ah, you happen to be in one of the lucky states where those are legal :) I've heard a lot of good things about LI (laser interceptor) on other car forums.

I love how our cars are still fairly unique on the road ... I hope it lasts a bit longer and it doesn't become a dime a dozen like the Gs became!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
pricy, but if its legal i dont see why i wouldnt, it makes you almost invisible, with the V1 on with the interceptor on, you know when you're getting hit, giving you a chance to slow down and to shut down the LI when back to normal speed and shut down the LI if you do get pulled over.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
they'll most likely give you a hard time about having a jammer/interceptor, turning it off allows them to get a second reading if they do try, so gives you a slim chance they wont pull you over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.