Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I still have the original software (no updates). I figured there was no point in doing an update at all until they get it right.

But ya, you get different answers from different dealers and even different people at the same dealership. That's the problem, no one seems to really know whats going on or when the "big update" is going to be available.

·
Registered
140 Posts

This is the version that was installed on mine in late November here in the US. And, so far, I've only had one lock since and no weird behavior. The iPod interface is still dodgy when I comes to picking up where it left off playing music but, at least it's working more normally now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got that update after whining and complaining to Infiniti Canada several times. I got the update the first week of december because I lost it when they didn't contact me at all in the month of november when they promised the update to canadians. Anyway the update fixed most of my issues but it didn't fix the freezing issue. All it does is restart your intouch system automatically now every time it freezes. I'm not happy with that fix but they did make it bearable so that's okay for me.

I'm in Calgary, Alberta.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got that update after whining and complaining to Infiniti Canada several times. I got the update the first week of december because I lost it when they didn't contact me at all in the month of november when they promised the update to canadians. Anyway the update fixed most of my issues but it didn't fix the freezing issue. All it does is restart your intouch system automatically now every time it freezes. I'm not happy with that fix but they did make it bearable so that's okay for me.

I'm in Calgary, Alberta.
Man i am close to loosing it with them, curious what did you say to them that got them to get the update to the dealers? I have been unsuccessful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.