Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thank you guys for the knowledge base and great info about the q 50. I've only been grammar corrected and snapped at a few times! It's a cool forum. I'm really wanting to buy a new q50s soon and have shopped the Southern California area pretty hard. Things I've learned from you guys, VPP and MSD's have helped me negotiate. I have 4 payments left one due this week. $467.00 for 21000 mile a year g37s lease. I've been trying to buy a q50s with no das/touring package and no nav. The lots have a couple msrp q50s at 44600 ish. I've been told I can lease for 20,000 miles 1k down and $565.00 a month. This factors in 4 payments left at $467.00. I'm really hoping for a pull ahead program from Infiniti for March. I'll have three payments left and based on $20.00 per 1000 to the lease without refinancing my 4x467.00 I'll be close to $525.00. Maybe with a final battle royal with a couple dealers and a few MSD I'll be able to get a $500.00 lease with 20000 miles a year $44600 msrp and I'm a buyer.
In Nissan money news there is a current article about the new Nissan being more profitable and not using incentives as much to move cars. I'm hoping they can still afford a three month pull ahead before the guy from Audi leaves us for kia and Infiniti folds!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.