Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
with no loyalty, that's a good deal. how may miles per year?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
You guys going through leasing companies rather than direct to a dealer should really read some of the threads from people who either had a crappy salesperson or no salesperson at all (that'll be you).

This is a complex car. There's amazing technology in it. If your salesperson is sub-par, or you're getting the car from someone who has no idea how to deliver it, you're going to be back here whining about how this, that or the other thing doesn't work, you can't figure it out, etc.

Plus, you realize that by going through a broker/leasing company you're paying two commissions, right? One to the leasing company and one to the salesperson they bought the car from.

I understand that some car dealers / salespeople have a deserved bad rap. But really, ask some questions here about salespeople who are worth going to see. You can get the same or even a better deal, and all the benefits of dealing with someone who knows about the car, can show you everything, and will be there a week or a month from now when you have questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sinecure,

My apologies, I didn't mean to imply that a leasing company is the only way I'd purchase this car.

I've actually had a lot of luck so far simply by contacting the Internet Manager's of some of the dealerships.

As far as the car and the technology within it, I've been able to procure a lot simply by reading, but I do understand how a valuable salesperson is capable of explaining things that a leasing company cannot.

I do understand the two sales commissions as well.

I appreciate your input. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.