Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!! Always giving the great news, Jason!!

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Guess we will see as we get closer to Monday. Previously dealers weren't even saying $1000 loyalty. So, VPP plus loyalty, things are looking up. If they can give us an aggressive money factor, these will fly off the lot and my decision will be dead easy.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Great news - thanks for sharing Jason!

·
Registered
23 Posts
returning customers

Just announced. . $1,000 loyalty for returning Infiniti customers
Does returning mean that you have to currently own an Infiniti? If you previously owned from the same dealership 4 years ago, are you still considered a returning customer? Thanks for whatever light you can shed on this

·
Registered
171 Posts
I thought it's pretty standard, no?
in terms of the $1k value...yeah thats standard. sometimes they decrease it to $500 depending on the car

Does returning mean that you have to currently own an Infiniti? If you previously owned from the same dealership 4 years ago, are you still considered a returning customer? Thanks for whatever light you can shed on this
this is a VERY good question. the way they word it makes it seem as if its for people who currently are leasing. however i have a feeling the dealer can play with this and throw a few bucks in your favor to seal the deal

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Current.. can be under someone else's name but needs to be in the same household

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Registered
302 Posts
I was just told by my dealer that they have added the 3 month pull ahead program for current leasing customers who will be acquiring the Q50.

Reactions: ssholloway
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.