Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 6 66.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you leasing, you man miles are you planning to get? I was thinking I was only going to do 12,000 a year, but I think I may bump it up to 15,000 miles a year...also, please post your rationale on how you are coming up with that number...also, would be nice if you post you daily round trip commute to and from work...THANKS!

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
IF I lease again, I will likely go with 15,000. I have 12,000/year on my current G37 and it was too stressful to try and stay within the mileage, especially nearing the end of my lease. I work from home and still am nearing my limit, so if I had to commute or take a few more trips I'd be in big trouble. I don't like having to stress out about that...which is one reason I am considering purchasing.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I went with 15K. I only drive 7 miles each way to work, but like to go to Las Vegas several times a year and it's just nice to not worry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.