Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I took delivery of my Q50 on Sept 6 when I signed lease documents, paid MSD, ... and 1st month's lease, I believe. However, so far I still have not received ANY documentation from Infiniti Finance Service or payment book or bill or whatever to make Oct payment. :confused: Not that I'm so anxious to take money out of my bank but just wondering if this is correct? I would assume I received SOMETHING about monthly lease payment in the mail by now? Anyone else has same situation? :eek: -- I did receive the license plate, .... Should I just wait and see what happens? -- but I guess eventually I will have to make up for whatever misssed...

And i'm not even driving it.... :(

Thoughts? Advice? Experience? Thank you!

·
Registered
289 Posts
That doesn't sound normal.. I took delivery on 10/19 and received my account information in the mail on 10/28. I would call IFS and check on it! See if they can pull your account info via your ss#.

I guess since your signed on 9/6, the bill would have been due 10/5?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Didn't your Q50 get totaled? Maybe insurance already paid your lease off through IFS

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I would call them just to be sure. Worst case I would think they might just back charge if insurance hasn't paid it off already ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for prompt responses. Well, my car is still in the shop (and they're still WAITING for some parts!!:( ) and it's not totalled. (I WISH!! :mad:) That's why I wonder why...

OK I will call IFS and see what's going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.