Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flying out tomorrow to Texas to see and drive the Q50 and other off brand cars. Called my Dom for Infiniti and he said we are in for an amazing experience but would not tell me any more info. I will be going to the Tuesday session and I will get as many videos / pictures / info I can for us.

Best,

BA

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Looking forward to your pics, videos and impressions/review of how the car drives! Did they tell you which model you will be driving? Mostly want to know:

- how well the car handles corners
- how well the adaptive steering works
- exhaust sound
- how the infiniti intouch functions/feels
- feel of the new steering wheel
- comfort/roughness of the sport suspension

Keep us updated! Ill be stalking this thread! :D

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
looking forward to your pics, videos and impressions/review of how the car drives! Did they tell you which model you will be driving? Mostly want to know:

- how well the car handles corners
- how well the adaptive steering works
- exhaust sound
- how the infiniti intouch functions/feels
- feel of the new steering wheel
- comfort/roughness of the sport suspension

keep us updated! Ill be stalking this thread! :d
^^^^^+++ 10000000000 :d

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Can't wait to hear your impressions. This should also herald some real reviews from the media.

Reactions: GtoQ

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Can't wait to hear your impressions. This should also herald some real reviews from the media.
Not a media event AFAIK. Although the first couple days may be. End of the week is definitely for dealer salespeople. We have two from our dealership, plus one manager going.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Eagerly awaiting for pics/videos/impressions! :D

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Now tuesday is coming to an end, really can't wait to see the video's and picture's you have and of course your own Infiniti Q50 review, it always helps to hear a review from someone other than an automotive journalist/reviewer.

·
Registered
298 Posts
In 3 months I will drive Q50 and will know everything about it but for now stuck mostly with Infiniti advertising as a source of information. Have no clue what kind of car I've preordered. LOL
Hopefully it will change soon.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
In 3 months I will drive Q50 and will know everything about it but for now stuck mostly with Infiniti advertising as a source of information. Have no clue what kind of car I've preordered. LOL
Sweet congrats on the pre order ...:D what color combo did you go with and what packages did you get?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
This really suck that my Dealer did not participate..
I get Elite and all I get is a TUMI wallet or Oakley sunglasses?
What is the point of getting elite so my trophy or cards say elite?
Sorry for the rant just upset!

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Sending in my preorder information tonight. My local dealership is not taking preorders right now but I found one not far away that is. They sold me my G37 so I am good with working with them again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Spoke with two area dealers this week. Both had people out at the Speedway for the week's festivities (and their turn would be tomorrow). They are also both having Q50 reveals the second week of May. Free food, drinks, and check the Q out! Count me in.

One did tell me about his co-worker's drive. Apparently, they have professional drivers/racers that accompany the sales folk on the drives around the track. He said the handling has definitely raised the bar over the G. Also, the steering is really cool and they have remapped the 7AT.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Spoke with two area dealers this week. Both had people out at the Speedway for the week's festivities (and their turn would be tomorrow). They are also both having Q50 reveals the second week of May. Free food, drinks, and check the Q out! Count me in.

One did tell me about his co-worker's drive. Apparently, they have professional drivers/racers that accompany the sales folk on the drives around the track. He said the handling has definitely raised the bar over the G. Also, the steering is really cool and they have remapped the 7AT.
Good to hear! Maybe they have some professional drivers to show the cars limits or at least see how it handles/feels when pushed hard!

Cant wait for video reviews! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Soo it must be really good because he isn't updating us!!
Maybe in a high speed chase somewhere in texas since he stole the car because it was so much fun to drive! A long highspeed chase at that as well because it was the hybrid version! Hahaha! :D

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.