Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 3.0t
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the led emblem from jalisco carbon fiber, but now I am trying to figure out the safest way to wire these up. I've opened and lifted the intake from the L/H side. ANY SUGGESTIONS? thanks in advance

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can you show me a video of you wired it up? My car didn't come with the OEM led emblem btw.
I am away so I don't have access to my car right now but it's very simple.

My car didn't come with the OEM led emblem either but 2018+ has the wire because the stock led emblem is an option.

The wire should be taped around the upper left (passenger) side of the grill. I didn't need to remove anything besides the cover. You might have to remove some stuff if your fingers can't fit to get the stock emblem off.

Once you get the emblem off and find the wire you just pop in the led one.
The stock LED emblems just plug right in but the after market ones usually you just tap into the wire.

If you need a video I can get you one in a few days but try it if you know how to tap into a wire.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 3.0t
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

My car didn't come with the OEM led emblem either but 2018+ has the wire because the stock led emblem is an option.

The wire should be taped around the upper left (passenger) side of the grill. I didn't need to remove anything besides the cover. You might have to remove some stuff if your fingers can't fit to get the stock emblem off.

The stock LED emblems just plug right in but the after market ones usually you just tap into the wire.

If you need a video I can get you one in a few days but try it if you know how to tap into a wire.
Please do leave a video on how you wired it up

·
Registered
1 Posts

What color wires did you tap into?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts