Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
You must live in the south west of Sydney which cop the brunt of the hail today.

Time to claim on insurance, but you'll be waiting for awhile (9-12months) from the previous hailstorm damage.

·
Registered
181 Posts
More than likely it’ll be pdr, same happened to my 14 back in 16, most shops were 10 months backed up, salesman hooked me up with there pdr guy, had it fixed within a week of State Farm inspecting it and cutting the check. I had hood, roof, driver door, driver qtr panel, and a couple pieces of trim on passenger side.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
2 weeks old tomorrow, not the first mods I had planned. Bonnet, roof, boot lid all got hit a fair bit.
Sorry to hear! Bummer with the car being only 2 weeks old! I'd contact a PDR expert and see what they can do. It is pretty amazing what those guys can do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must live in the south west of Sydney which cop the brunt of the hail today.

Time to claim on insurance, but you'll be waiting for awhile (9-12months) from the previous hailstorm damage.
I was Blacktown way... booked in for assessment on the 25th.

2 weeks old tomorrow, not the first mods I had planned. Bonnet, roof, boot lid all got hit a fair bit.
Sorry to hear! Bummer with the car being only 2 weeks old! I'd contact a PDR expert and see what they can do. It is pretty amazing what those guys can do.
Yeah but what can you do, insurance can sort this one. Although I am having an argument with them over excess. I just transferred my previous cars insurance over to this one and somewhere along the way my excess went from $1000 to $1870.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Can't you just use suction cups to pop those out?

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Sometimes you can but you can also end up with blemishes and little dimples in the paint, given the number of dents he probably has it's better to just
bring it into a shop and have someone who specializes in the repair take care of it.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I wouldn't try that. Leave it to the pros. PDR is a true art and it is amazing what a well-experienced talented PDR expert can do.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I know a guy who did a fantastic job on a paintless dent removal on my lower car door ding.
I bet he ist flat out and only works in the shire area. He is mobile so needs a garage.

Let me know if you want his details. He mainly does high end cars like Porsches, Ferraris Lambo Bentley.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts