Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back some of you might recall I posted a little cry session about how I was getting the run around from my dealership after they sold a car to another customer after I signed papers and left a deposit. I'm happy to say finally this past weekend after many conversations with both my local dealer and infiniti corporate reps I got my Q50s. Some of you might be thinking given the title of the post that I'm going to go on a rant about customer service and my dealership, but you couldn't be more wrong.
The purpose of this is to highlight the excellent customer service I received from Mark and the rest of the guys at Stillen. I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here but I just want to call attention to their efforts.
I first dealt with Mark back in December when I picked up the cat back exhaust for the car that was later sold. Mark followed up about a week after the exhaust got delivered only to find out I had no car to mount it on. He immediately offered to help anyway he could if it turned out I didn't pick up a Q50. Between December and March, Mark called me multiple times to check in on what was going on and again offer each time to help out anyway he or the rest of the team at Stillen could help.
I can honestly say in all the years I have been a consumer, the level of service I received from Mark and Stillen has by far been the best. They offered to get involved and help minimize what could have been another neusance, in a situation that they had no hand in creating.
So in short, I wanted to publicly say thank you to Mark for all his efforts and thanks to Stillen for providing us in the marketplace with such quality people to deal with.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Different car, blue was my first car color choice, grey was the second choice but same layout sport with nav. They knocked my payments down about 60$ a month, no $ out of pocket except for first month, 3 yrs service, tints and a car seat for the family dog. I also asked when the eau rouge comes out that I get an invite to test drive it, ha. Resolved via Infiniti regional rep and gsm at dealer. Never got a detailed answer as to what exactly happened, beside "we really screwed up" and an apology. All in, while I wasn't thrilled how it happened, I'm glad it was resolved the way it was and I got the car I wanted in the end.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Different car, blue was my first car color choice, grey was the second choice but same layout sport with nav. They knocked my payments down about 60$ a month, no $ out of pocket except for first month, 3 yrs service, tints and a car seat for the family dog. I also asked when the eau rouge comes out that I get an invite to test drive it, ha. Resolved via Infiniti regional rep and gsm at dealer. Never got a detailed answer as to what exactly happened, beside "we really screwed up" and an apology. All in, while I wasn't thrilled how it happened, I'm glad it was resolved the way it was and I got the car I wanted in the end.
So, (don't get me wrong), after all the PIA you went through and money you paid you are gratefull for the service you should get on the day one. Oh boy, where is this gonna end up?
Don't get me wrong, this is my garage so I do have Q50 and G35, but the service we get is not really a motivation to get another Infiniti. Starting from untrained sales people to sell the car they don't know much about it, then the company to release of car which doesn't fulfill the promotional advertisements. Ending at the customer service ignoring your complains and not learning from it which is the purpose of it. I do like the car but if I could turn the time back I'd go somewhere else. Which doesn't eliminate the fact I could end up with some problems but I'm just fed up with Infiniti management ignoring the source of their income. OK, I vented up again. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive design

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I haven't had any problems related to my recent order from Stillen, but I will echo that Mark was super helpful in the ordering process.

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Thanks you for the kind words Jonathan (Sphinx13)! We really strive to provide the best customer service for our customers and are very happy to get feedback like this.

Thank you too Randy (Sinecure)! I'm glad I could be so helpful :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.