1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks for the link! Now im the one getting excited since the car thats specd out the way I want it is just 50 miles away! Darn it! Gonna contact them and see whats up!

Thanks again man! :)

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Thanks for the link gonna hit up a couple of my boys at my fav SoCal dealerships as well

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link! Now im the one getting excited since the car thats specd out the way I want it is just 50 miles away! Darn it! Gonna contact them and see whats up!

Thanks again man! :)
Now you know how I feel, mine is sitting just 2 miles from me!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Now you know how I feel, mine is sitting just 2 miles from me!!!!
I actually know! Thats why I havent contributed to that thread cuz i know when that happens to me im gonna feel the same way! But I gotta remember to stay composed....but then again I just emailed my dealer to see if they can get that for me already! Hahaha!

Ill patiently wait for the software update though since I want most, if not all, bugs ironed out and save me the hassel of going back and forth to the dealership! Plus I gotta remeber to use that time to save for those wheels! :D

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually know! Thats why I havent contributed to that thread cuz i know when that happens to me im gonna feel the same way! But I gotta remember to stay composed....but then again I just emailed my dealer to see if they can get that for me already! Hahaha!

Ill patiently wait for the software update though since I want most, if not all, bugs ironed out and save me the hassel of going back and forth to the dealership! Plus I gotta remeber to use that time to save for those wheels! :D
I'm glad I found these pics, I was starting to get upset that mine didn't come in with the sport rims, but now I see that I don't like those rims on the Red. I only like them on the Graphite Shadow, Hagane and Black.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Great find! They've already got a pretty sizable assortment of different trim choices and they even have at least one of every single color in stock with photos! (except for Chestnut Bronze :( )

I don't understand why more dealers don't put up detailed photos of their cars on their sites (especially my own Infiniti of Tucson). Maybe it's an issue with bandwidth, I don't know, but those photos really can make a difference to perspective buyers.

The car that stood out to me the most among all of these is the Venetian Ruby with the Stone interior. That looks pretty **** great.

The contrast is pretty striking IMO..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Great find! It looks like the vehicles with the stone interior have black floor mats, a good thing, unless those are just protective mats for their demo models.
If you look on the floor in the back they have very customized mats that fit the contours of the floor. There's no way those are just dealer protective mats. You will also notice that they use some dark leather trim in places to contrast against the lighter stone color. I'm pretty sure that's what you can expect with stone interior.

I was hoping they would have a wheat interior for comparison. It seems that their shipment just had graphite and stone interiors.

It was really nice to have all of those exterior colors displayed in a sunlight setting. It gives a much better impression of what they will look like out on the road.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
It could just be me, but when I look hard enough it looks like they have flipped the mats with the true top color down and the rubber looking bottom up.

If that is the case I would have rather they had left them in the packaging that they came in and are usually left in the trunk. :confused:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It could just be me, but when I look hard enough it looks like they have flipped the mats with the true top color down and the rubber looking bottom up.

If that is the case I would have rather they had left them in the packaging that they came in and are usually left in the trunk. :confused:
I've seen them in person, they're just protective, the stone interior is completely stone on the floors. I love the leather color but I won't get the stone because the floors are just too hard to keep clean.

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I've seen them in person, they're just protective, the stone interior is completely stone on the floors. I love the leather color but I won't get the stone because the floors are just too hard to keep clean.
Amen to that....and I love y stone leather but hate it on the floor mats.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
You know, I just remembered something from the options pages that have circulated. There are 2 sets of floor mats you can buy. The all season and the premium carpeted.

Couldn't you get stone and buy the premium carpeted mats in black? I wonder if the premium carpeted mats from the current G37 would transplant...

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know, I just remembered something from the options pages that have circulated. There are 2 sets of floor mats you can buy. The all season and the premium carpeted.

Couldn't you get stone and buy the premium carpeted mats in black? I wonder if the premium carpeted mats from the current G37 would transplant...
Yea, you could put black mats down but I don't think that would look good, the rest of the carpet is still light. I wish infiniti had gone with dark carpet the way BMW and others do, including my friends two tone Camry

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.